All 18 art Reviews

Tired Tired

I can't post the song in my head reading this so... I'll share your work without wasting time!

Keep up ..!

Deadly Selphonie Deadly Selphonie

Cool stuff. Deadpool and selfies are a great combination. Some blood on the background would be AWESOME. Like it!!

PKShayde responds:

Dayum that's actually a great idea thanks and glad you like it.

The Wolf The Wolf

I think that I already say this.., but i must repeat again:

<<It's awesome how you make those shapes and colours work together. It´s such a great personal style out there>>.

By the way... How much time do you spend in each picture? and also What is your process? (you make a sketch for the figure, or maybe just start with the background shapes).

Nice work!!

callmedoc responds:

I thank you most kindly. While time holds no true factor, this particular work as most others took me less than an hour to work upon. There is no true certain process other than it all begins with a single mask. The forms and rest branch from there. If there is a mentioning of a particular song from a musician listed as inspiring, it is the only song I will subject myself to during the creation period.

Of Neons And Casual Foes Of Neons And Casual Foes

The blue looks like painted over a glass (most surely not), but at first sight looks like overlapped. It's a cool pick of blue over a great mass of red.

DonStracci responds:

The background was painted with glazing mediums that would gives it a somewhat semi-glassy effect, which also gives some glass-like properties in term of adherence once dryed. Then the blue was painting over it at the very end : )

Blind Date Blind Date

Such an heroic and romantic way to get a date.

love machine love machine

Shame not having some *blurb blurb* sound. So great!!!

dylan responds:

plurbplurb

Cradelehpt Cradelehpt

Very inspirational

Aberration Aberration

Tasty pasty

DonStracci responds:

Yep, was surprisingly fun to make ^^

Cublen Cublen

I love the use of color and the shaped style you use. Do you start with some previous ideas or you simply start drawing from one corner to another?

Those pictures always reminds to be in place of a cd cover. Really aaawesome!!

callmedoc responds:

Thank you most kindly. Most of my work is done in the heat of the moment based off the inspirations of the music mentioned with each particular one. The three characters featured in this one had previously been made, making it a continuation of themselves as is rare in my work.

Insidieux Insidieux

I really like it. So deep and dramatic with the colour. Looks so great!! Keep going