Star Fox 64 Star Fox 64

Niiice. Poor fox...

Cool Lemonade Cool Lemonade

-You make lemonade without lemons... -Yeeaah (that face made my day)

Very cool plot and animation. :D

Park Walking Park Walking

I kind of like it... ...but i would like to see more. It keeps too much short for me.

Glitch Lab Glitch Lab

Hahaahhaha naughty tricks. Love it!

Things will get better Things will get better

The start looks aaawesome for me. In the middle part, in my opinion, I miss some bass and strong sounds.
But, must say that in the second listening I can imagine a kid fighting with a katana to some bad thugs and then a poor boat versus a powerful majestic seacreature that splits fire.

...if you mean that.

lemon42 responds:

Hey thanks for reviewing! There's actually bass in there, probably should have emphasized it a bit more! In any case, glad you liked it :D

Tired Tired

I can't post the song in my head reading this so... I'll share your work without wasting time!

Keep up ..!

Deadly Selphonie Deadly Selphonie

Cool stuff. Deadpool and selfies are a great combination. Some blood on the background would be AWESOME. Like it!!

PKShayde responds:

Dayum that's actually a great idea thanks and glad you like it.

The Wolf The Wolf

I think that I already say this.., but i must repeat again:

<<It's awesome how you make those shapes and colours work together. It´s such a great personal style out there>>.

By the way... How much time do you spend in each picture? and also What is your process? (you make a sketch for the figure, or maybe just start with the background shapes).

Nice work!!

callmedoc responds:

I thank you most kindly. While time holds no true factor, this particular work as most others took me less than an hour to work upon. There is no true certain process other than it all begins with a single mask. The forms and rest branch from there. If there is a mentioning of a particular song from a musician listed as inspiring, it is the only song I will subject myself to during the creation period.